Soulful and luxurious Noe Valley home with a friendly blend of city views, thoughtful design, outdoors-in living, privacy and convenience.
Sublime views of city skyline, bay and hills, plus an easful, sunlight-infused floorplan with seamless flow between indoor and outdoor space.
Dramatic, open public space on main level lets the eye sweep from views to living to dining to kitchen to family room and directly out to the main deck and garden.
4 bedrooms with 4 en suite bathrooms. All with direct access to outdoors.
3 decks, walk-out garden, gas fireplace, family room, powder room, storage, laundry and a 2-car garage.
Walk to parks and 24th Street shops, or catch the 35 Eureka (just 3 doors down) to BART or MUNI station in 15 minutes.
- Inspiring views of downtown, bay, hills, sparkling lights
- Open quartet of living, dining, kitchen and family room
- Sliding doors open from public rooms to huge decks and inviting yard
- Outdoor living space and dining space
- Garden has a lawn, built-in seating and mature plantings
- Sculptural gas fireplace, dramatic dining chandelier, handsome stairway
- Connoisseur’s kitchen with Shinnoki Walnut cabinetry, island seating, honed granite countertops, Thermador & Bosch appliances, large pantry
- Delightful powder room with Porcelanosa tile
- Master bedroom has splendid skyline and bay views, large private deck
- Master closet customized by California Closets
- Master bath with views, soaking tub, separate shower, twin sinks, Porcelanosa tile
- Second bedroom upstairs has its own huge deck and en suite bathroom
- Two more bedrooms at entry level have en-suite bathrooms and open to a sunny patio that functions as a second outdoor living room.
- The largest of these bedrooms has custom built-in cabinets and king Murphy bed by California Closets, plus a room-sized closet. It can function as a large media room or office, too.
- Up-to-the-minute utility and significant enhancements throughout including radiant heated floors, recessed lights, Hunter Douglass window treatments, security system.
725 Duncan was rebuilt as a new house circa 2016 and owners subsequently added significant improvements:
- Custom designed gas fireplace
- Architectural staircase and railings
- Shinnoki high-end wood panels in kitchen
- Dining room chandelier Restoration Hardware
- Porcelanosa tile in powder room and master bathroom
- Landscaping including lawn, rock surround, olive trees, pittosporum shrubs, rosemary, lavender and more
- Raised all fences, replaced west fence
- New sink 2nd downstairs bedroom
- Hunter Douglass shades throughout
- Cable and CAT5 wiring throughout
- Custom California Closets built-ins in Master dressing room
- Elfa closet systems installations in other closets, kitchen pantry
- Monkey Bar systems in garage
- Repainted interior and exterior
- New washer/dryer
- Sidewalk resurfaced
If you left your heart in San Francisco, chances are it has taken up residence in Noe Valley.
Named for José de Jesús Noé, the last Mexican alcalde (mayor) of San Francisco, the neighborhood took shape at the end of the 19th century as Victorian and Edwardian homes sprouted up like wildflowers. Today, Noe Valley is celebrated for its eclectic and delightful architectural mélange of old, new and everything in between.
Its hallmarks are beautiful weather, friendly neighbors, terrific shopping and services, plus great access to downtown or points south via car or public transportation. Singles, DINKs, new and established families, and empty nesters all flock to Noe Valley.
- Public parks like Douglass Playground, Noe Valley Courts, Billy Goat Hill, Walter Haas Playground and Glen Park Canyon
- Sunday Farmer’s Market on 24th Street, offering certified organic produce
- Diverse dining at restaurants like Firefly, Contigo, La Ciccia, Fresca, Noeteca, Savor, Fattoush, Chole’s Café, Eric’s Restaurant and more.
- Friendly cafés such as Café XO, Lovejoy’s Tea Room, and Martha & Brothers Coffee Company.
- Boutiques including Wink, Ambiance, Shoe Biz and Just for Fun
- Good cheer and drinks at The Dubliner, Hamlet, Valley Tavern and more
- Conveniently located banks, drugstores, groceries and the Noe Valley branch of the SF Public Library
- Some of the best public schools in the city, including Fairmount and Alvarado Elementary schools.
Friendly, walkable, sunny and beautiful – that’s Noe Valley!
by Cynthia Cummins