Soulful and serene Noe Valley home with a luxurious blend of city views, thoughtful design, outdoors-in living and privacy.
Conceived by Zack | DeVito Architecture, this elegant house has sublime views of San Francisco skyline, bay and hills, plus a friendly, sunlight-infused floorplan with seamless flow between indoor and outdoor space.
4 bedrooms with 4 en suite bathrooms. Powder room, 3 decks, patio, walk-out garden, gas fireplace, family room, storage, laundry and a 2-car garage.
- Inspiring views of downtown, bay, hills, sparkling lights
- Open quartet of living, dining, kitchen and family room
- Sliding doors open from public rooms to huge decks and inviting yard beyond
- Garden has a lawn, built-in seating and mature plantings
- Sculptural gas fireplace, dramatic dining chandelier, handsome stairway
- Connoisseur’s kitchen with Shinnoki Walnut cabinetry, island seating, honed granite countertops, Thermador & Bosch appliances, large pantry
- Delightful powder room with Porcelanosa tile
- Master bedroom has splendid skyline and bay views, large private deck
- Master closet customized by California Closets
- Master bath with soaking tub, separate shower, twin sinks, Porcelanosa tile
- Second bedroom upstairs has its own huge deck and en suite bathroom
- Two more bedrooms at entry level have en-suite bathrooms and open to a sunny patio that functions as another outdoor living room.
- The largest of these bedrooms has custom built-in cabinets and king Murphy bed by California Closets, plus a room-sized closet.
- Up-to-the-minute utility and significant enhancements throughout including radiant heated floors, recessed lights, Hunter Douglass window treatments, security system.
725 Duncan was rebuilt as a new house circa 2016 and owners subsequently added significant improvements:
Installation of custom deisgned gas fireplace
Redesigned and rebuilt staircase and railings
Shinnoki high-end wood panels installed in kitchen
Dining room chandelier Restoration Hardware
Porcelanosa tile added in powder room and master bathroom
Landscaping including lawn, rock surround, olive trees, pittosporum shrubs, rosemary, lavender and more
Raised height of all fences and replaced west fence
New sink small downstairs bedroom
Hunter Douglass shades installed throughout house
Cable and CAT5 wiring throughout
Custom California Closets built-ins added to Master dressing room
Elfa closet systems installations other closets, kitchen pantry
Monkey Bar systems in garage
Repainted interior and exterior
Sidewalk resurfaced in front of house